Our Molas are one-of-a-kind indigenous art. Handcrafted by the incredible Kuna women of the Kuna Yala Islands in Panama. As one of the only autonomous indigenous tribes in the world, the Kuna Nation has kept many of their traditions going strong to this day, including their gracefully hand sewn Molas.
Available for Custom Smoking Slippers or Adventure Sneakers - you decide!
- Handwoven textile exterior, made with love in Panama
- Comfortable, padded insole with arch support
- Fully lined in soft, breathable leather
- Optional leather heel cap
- Stacked leather sole/heel with non-slip rubber heel or full rubber sole
Please note: The Rubber Adventure Sole option is only available in Women's Sizes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10**
- Made to order and shipped within 4-5 weeks
- $15 shipping to the USA, free shipping over $150. Shipped directly from Guatemala
- Items are final sale. Exchange or store credit only, contact email@example.com
- For ready to ship shoes, go to the ‘Ready To Ship’ page of the website. Shipped directly from NYC within 5 business days