A beautiful textile from Chichicastenango. This Mayan city is perched among the mountains of the Southwest region of Guatemala. Made on a backstrap loom, this textile is incredibly intricate, colorful and thick. This slip-on shoe style is super comfortable with a full leather lining and a light wooden heel, to make it a perfect shoe for being on your feet all day and exploring your world!
- Handwoven authentic textiles from Chichicastenango
- Full-grain leather upper
- Fully leather lined, breathable and soft
- Genuine Leather Sole
- Handcarved Wooden Heel
Available in sizes US 6-12, half sizes should size up.
Choose from our leather colors: Light Brown, Dark Brown, Black, Espresso, or Red Wine
- Made to order and shipped within 4-5 weeks
- $15 shipping to the USA, free shipping over $150. Shipped directly from Guatemala
- Items are final sale. Exchange or store credit only, contact email@example.com