Looking for our full selection of signature textile boots and customizable boots? Head to our new sister site, www.guatemalaboots.com and you will find tons and tons of made-to-order options! :)
We now offer the ability to pay in 4 installments with Afterpay. Click here for more info.
- Check your order status here. You should be receiving automated emails when your order status changes, please be sure to check your spam folder. We will send you a tracking number as soon as your order ships.
- Do you have a gift card for Teysha.is but would like to order off of GuatemalaBoots.com? No problem! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your gift card info/ name and we will switch the gift card over to Guatemala Boots.
- Yes! We still make men's sizes :) Please visit our sister site, www.guatemalaboots.com for all of your made-to-order dreams.
- Our new site features small-batch collections of in-stock shoes that are ready to ship to you from the USA! Woo! If we are sold out in your size or you don't see what you're looking for, please email us at email@example.com and we take your order via email.
- Our shoes do fit true to size. You are welcome to email us to know your exact shoe conversion or order with your American size. We want you to have happy feet, and will happily exchange a pair for the correct size if the ones you receive do not fit.
- Please refer to this page for our most up-to-date list of stores: https://www.teysha.is/pages/stockists
- If you are in Guatemala, we'd love for you to visit our workshop outside of Antigua, where you can design and purchase a pair of boots (or just come and say hi!). Visits must be arranged beforehand with firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently offer the following leather colors:
LEATHER SOLE VS RUBBER SOLE
- Our shoes come standard with a traditional leather sole, like a cowboy boot. You have the option to add a rubber piece on top of the leather sole for an additional charge. Many people love the traditional feel of leather-soled shoes. The leather sole is slick when you first receive it, since it is polished, but will easily scuff up on concrete and will gain traction. A rubber cap on the sole will increase the longevity, traction, and create easier re-soling when the time comes.
SMOKING SLIPPER HEEL CAPS
We offer an option to add a "heel cap" to the back of your smoking slippers, which is a soft piece of leather covering the back part of the smoking slipper. You can choose your leather color for the heel cap which will match the piping of the shoe.
DESIGNING YOUR OWN PAIR
You can design your own pair on our sister site, www.guatemalaboots.com, which means choosing up to two different textiles for your pair of boots, as well as the leather color and style. The custom boots are still made under the Teysha roof in Guatemala.
In the case that your shoes are the wrong size, you can receive a gift card for store credit for another pair.
You may request a return by contacting us at email@example.com and we’ll issue you an exchange authorization. Please include your name and order number in your email to expedite the return process.
We are unable to cover return shipping. Please contact us for the return shipping address.
Upon inspection and acceptance of your return, we will issue store credit for your order less shipping.
Store credit never expires and is issued in the form of a digital gift card.
If you would like to exchange an item, you will be able to place a new order upon receiving your store credit.
Please note that replacement orders are FINAL SALE. We are not able to replace an order more than once.
If you received a damaged or defective item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number along with a photo showing the issue, and we'll take care of you. Scuffing of the leather can occur at the time of shipment, but can be easily buffed out with your finger.
- We are not able to ship to P.O. Boxes due to UPS rules. Please provide an alternate address.
- We can ship anywhere in the world! It is generally $50 to ship outside of the US, and $65 to the UK. We cannot predict and are not responsible for any duties levied by your home country.
- Once your order has shipped, we will send you a tracking number.
- If you need to change your shipping address, please email us as soon as possible to email@example.com
- Teysha is not responsible for product loss due to theft or any other issue once the package has been delivered by the shipping company.
- We have a 90-day craftsmanship guarantee. If after wearing your shoes within 90 days of receipt, and you notice unusual wear and tear or a clear craftsmanship error, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will either cover the cost of the repairs or find a solution for you.
- Teysha does not cover the cost of any re-soling or repairs past our warranty period. Most local shoe repair shops will be happy to replace the rubber or resole your boots for years to come. We are not able to take the shoes back to Guatemala to be repaired in any case.
CUSTOM ORDER DREAMS
- Don't see a textile you want available on the website? Cooking up dreams of another style or item? Want to design something uber special for your special day? Gladly! Email us at email@example.com and we'll see what we can do!
SHOE CARE GUIDE
- To care for your leather, we recommend using a leather conditioner or oil as needed. We like natural-based products that may include beeswax, hemp oil, or coconut oil. A good shoe shine every few months is also a great idea. You can choose how worn in or how spiffy you'd like to keep your shoes looking. Though these are not snowshoes, you can weatherproof them using a scotch guard or leather waterproofing like the Obenauf's brand.
- For your textiles, should they ever need some cleaning up, you can use a warm washcloth and gentle soap. If a thread comes loose, you may snip it at the base or use a lighter to singe the thread.
- You can purchase a gift card HERE. You will receive an automated email with your gift card code. Giftcards are nonrefundable. If you have any issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also wrap up a nice gift package for you, for an additional cost. Email us if you are interested!