We are here to help! Any questions, please email us at email@example.com
- We know buying shoes online can make you nervous regarding the sizing! You are welcome to email us to know your exact shoe conversion, or order with your American size. Our shoes do fit true to size. We want you to have happy feet, and will happily exchange a pair for the correct size if the ones you receive do not fit.
- You can order a standard size, or email us your measurements as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reach out to us if you are unsure what that means and we can explain!
- If you think we have your measurements on file from a prior event, you can email us at email@example.com to double check, or simply leave us a note at check out saying you have measurements on file.
- We are a small, digital-nomad team, with no current physical stores. We have a very limited number of stockists, including Citizen Supply in Atlanta, Onyx in Santa Fe, and The Styleliner in Sag Harbor, NY. We occasionally have events in other cities. Your best bet is to order a pair online and know that we will ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your order, and will do whatever it takes for you to have a well-fitting, perfect pair.
- If you are in Guatemala, we'd love for you to visit our workshop outside of Antigua, where you can design and purchase a pair of boots (or just come and say hi!). Visits must be arranged beforehand with firstname.lastname@example.org
LEATHER SOLE VS RUBBER SOLE
- Our shoes come standard with a traditional leather sole, like a cowboy boot. You have the option to add a rubber piece on top of the leather sole for an additional charge. Many people love the traditional feel of leather-soled shoes. A rubber cap on the sole will increase the longevity, traction, and create easier re-soling when the time comes.
- If you receive a pair that does not fit, don't worry! We are here to take care of you. Please email us right away at email@example.com and we will offer to make you a new pair. We will send you a shipping label to send your original pair back to us.
- If you would like to return your shoes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receipt, boots must be unworn and in the original condition. For return pairs, Teysha is not responsible for return shipping costs.
- The vast majority of our shoes are made-to-order, just for you. It generally takes 6-8 weeks to complete a pair. We work our very best to get them to you as soon as possible.
- We can ship anywhere in the world! Yes, really! It is $35 to ship outside of the US, and $65 to the UK. We cannot predict and are not responsible for any duties levied by your home country.
- Once your order has shipped, we will send you a tracking number. Orders are shipped via USPS and UPS within the USA.
- If you need to change your shipping address, please email us as soon as possible to email@example.com
- We have a 90-day craftsmanship guarantee. If after wearing your shoes within 90 days of receipt, and you notice unusual wear and tear or a clear craftsmanship error, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will either cover the cost of the repairs or make you a new pair.
- Teysha does not cover the cost of any re-soling or repairs past our warranty period. Most local shoe repair shops will be happy to replace the rubber or resole your boots for years to come.
CUSTOM ORDER DREAMS
- Don't see a textile you want available on the website? Cooking up dreams of another style or item? Want to design something uber special for your special day? Gladly! Email us at email@example.com and we'll get you taken care of!
SHOE CARE GUIDE
- Our shoes, though works of art, are also meant to take you through your life's adventures. We find, the more you wear them, the more they take on a story and character of their own.
- To care for you leather, we recommend using a leather conditioner or oil as needed. We like natural-based products that may include beeswax, hemp oil, or coconut oil. A good shoe shine every few months is also a great idea. You can choose how worn in or how spiffy you'd like to keep your shoes looking. Though these are not snow shoes, you can weather proof them using a scotch guard or leather water proofing like the Obenauf's brand.
- For your textiles, should they ever need some cleaning up, you can use a warm wash cloth and gentle soap. If a thread comes loose, you may snip it at the base or use a lighter to singe the thread.
- You can purchase a giftcard HERE. You will receive an automated email with your gift card code. If you have any issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also wrap up a nice gift package for you, for an additional cost. Email us if you are interested!