Please note that at this time, the vast majority of the products on our website are made-to-order, just for you! As soon as you order, we start making it. We usually estimate 4 weeks for smoking slippers/ flats/ sandals, and 6-8 weeks for most boots. We will send you a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped from Guatemala. Please email us if you have a question regarding timing.
If you are looking for something in-stock in the US and ready to ship, please visit our ready to ship section.
- We have soo many great styles to choose from. Check out this page which features all of the styles, and then explore the rest of our site to pick a pair we've designed, or design your own!
- Our shoes do fit true to size. You are welcome to email us to know your exact shoe conversion, or order with your American size. We want you to have happy feet, and will happily exchange a pair for the correct size if the ones you receive do not fit.
- You can order a standard size, or email us your measurements as a PDF to email@example.com. Information on measuring yourself can be found here: https://www.teysha.is/pages/custom-measurements. You are not required to send any measurements if you do not want to.
- If you think we have your measurements on file from a prior event, you can email us with your name at firstname.lastname@example.org to double check, or simply leave us a note at check out saying you have measurements on file.
- We are a small, digital-nomad team, with no current physical stores. We have a very limited number of stockists, including Citizen Supply in Atlanta, Onyx in Santa Fe, and The Styleliner in Sag Harbor, NY. We occasionally have events in other cities. Your best bet is to order a pair online and know that we will ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your order.
- If you are in Guatemala, we'd love for you to visit our workshop outside of Antigua, where you can design and purchase a pair of boots (or just come and say hi!). Visits must be arranged beforehand with email@example.com
We currently offer the following leather colors:
LEATHER SOLE VS RUBBER SOLE
- Our shoes come standard with a traditional leather sole, like a cowboy boot. You have the option to add a rubber piece on top of the leather sole for an additional charge. Many people love the traditional feel of leather-soled shoes. The leather sole is slick when you first receive it, since it is polished, but will easily scuff up on concrete and will be less slippery. A rubber cap on the sole will increase the longevity, traction, and create easier re-soling when the time comes.
SMOKING SLIPPER HEEL CAPS
We offer an option to add a "heel cap" to the back of your smoking slippers, which is a soft piece of leather covering the back part of the smoking slipper. You can choose from dark brown leather, light brown leather, red wine leather, or black leather.
DESIGNING YOUR OWN PAIR
Read more about designing your pair here
- If you receive a pair that does not fit, don't worry! We are here to take care of you. Please email us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can exchange your pair for an in-stock item. We will send you a shipping label to send your original pair back to us.
- If you would like to return your shoes, please email us at email@example.com within 15 days of receipt, boots must be unworn and in the original condition in order to receive a refund. After 15 days, you will be issued store credit. For return pairs, Teysha is not responsible for return shipping costs.
- The vast majority of our shoes are made-to-order, just for you. It generally takes 6-8 weeks to complete a pair. We work our very best to get them to you as soon as possible. We cannot cancel any orders once production has begun as we have already paid our wonderful artisans!
- We can ship anywhere in the world! It is generally $40 to ship outside of the US, and $65 to the UK. We cannot predict and are not responsible for any duties levied by your home country.
- Once your order has shipped, we will send you a tracking number. Orders are shipped via USPS and UPS within the USA. Orders generally ship directly from Guatemala.
- If you need to change your shipping address, please email us as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a 90-day craftsmanship guarantee. If after wearing your shoes within 90 days of receipt, and you notice unusual wear and tear or a clear craftsmanship error, please email us at email@example.com and we will either cover the cost of the repairs or find a solution for you.
- Teysha does not cover the cost of any re-soling or repairs past our warranty period. Most local shoe repair shops will be happy to replace the rubber or resole your boots for years to come.
CUSTOM ORDER DREAMS
- Don't see a textile you want available on the website? Cooking up dreams of another style or item? Want to design something uber special for your special day? Gladly! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see what we can do!
SHOE CARE GUIDE
- To care for you leather, we recommend using a leather conditioner or oil as needed. We like natural-based products that may include beeswax, hemp oil, or coconut oil. A good shoe shine every few months is also a great idea. You can choose how worn in or how spiffy you'd like to keep your shoes looking. Though these are not snow shoes, you can weather proof them using a scotch guard or leather water proofing like the Obenauf's brand.
- For your textiles, should they ever need some cleaning up, you can use a warm wash cloth and gentle soap. If a thread comes loose, you may snip it at the base or use a lighter to singe the thread.
- You can purchase a giftcard HERE. You will receive an automated email with your gift card code. If you have any issues, please email us at email@example.com. We can also wrap up a nice gift package for you, for an additional cost. Email us if you are interested!