Salvaje Adventure SneakerTeysha
With a beautiful, handwoven upper and comfortable, 3/4 inch sneaker sole, this shoe is a true stunner. Made with supple leather, this style only gets more comfortable with each wear. Crafted by hand at our workshop in Guatemala, this entire shoe will take you through the seasons with ease. We take an ethical and sustainable approach to every step of the process.
This gorgeous textile was woven on a foot-loom in the highland community of Almolonga, Guatemala. It features an intricate "jaspe" technique, which is similar to the ikat method. Communities create incredibly intricate designs, dye the threads in specific places, and then place them perfectly to weave the exact shapes. It's truly inspiring to watch these artisans employ their craft with a mix of creativity and precision.
- 3/4 inch support of all natural rubber, locally produced in Guatemala, providing incredible all-day comfort.
- Fully lined in breathable, supple leather. Will stretch about 1/4 size upon initial wear.
- Full-grain leather upper, if sneaker has a textile upper, it is still lined in leather.
- Finished with leather piping around the full upper edge of the shoe.
- Elastic on upper sides for added comfort.
Our shoes fit true to size unless otherwise noted. In general, they may fit snug at first, and since they are leather lined they will stretch a bit to fit like a glove. If you need a narrow or wide fit, please leave us a note at checkout and we will do our best to acommodate you. For further fit customization, please email us at email@example.com.
5-5 1/2 US (35)
6-6 1/2 US (36)
7 US (37)
7 1/2 -8 US (38)
8 1/2 - 9 US (39)
9-9 1/2 US (40)
10 US (41)
10 1/2 -11 US (42)
8-8 1/2 US (41)
9-9 1/2 US (42)
10-10 1/2 US (43)
11-11 1/2 US (44)
12-12 1/2 US (45)
13-13 1/2 US (46)